Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Remix Round-Up 6-10

6-10roundup
I'm a third of the way there! How's everyone doing? I think that my red shoes are quickly becoming my favorite item yet. Have you found an item in your remix that you love and find showing up in a lot of your outfits?

This week's remixer recommended reading:

I just love Dotty's clever way of showing her items with photo dots. And I love her little thoughts throughout the week even more.

All of the mothers-to-be out there, we've got ourselves a remixer. Check her out.

Is all of this remixing making you hungry? Lisa from Knit, Teach, Ride bakes us up a snack.

Katie asked "What's one piece that every woman should own?" in her Friend Friday questions. And I loved what Suze answered.

Let's all have a moment of silence for the passing of Sydney's shoes.

Lizzy asked us to play stylist with her 30 for 30 items! Did you play along?