Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Eight Days A Week

7.14.10a
7.14.10g
7.14.10b
7.14.10h
7.14.10f
7.14.10d
7.14.10e
I felt very Tieka-esque in my striped cardigan and floral dress today. Yesterday it was a 60 year old man, today an adorable fashion blogger. I think I may be having an identity crisis. If I show up on the blog tomorrow in a Winnie the Pooh costume, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm going to need you all to write stern letters to Usher reprimanding him for getting the song "OMG" stuck in my head. Every time I sit down to write a post this week, that chorus rolls through my head and I must immediately lower the lights in our house, turn on the disco ball and start a dance party. It's really starting to get unproductive and annoying. And if you've never heard of this song -- DO NOT SEARCH FOR IT ON ITUNES. It will take over your brain at the worst times with its robot voices and crowd chanting-- while you are trying to go to sleep, during a meeting when someone asks you a question, and most importantly while blogging.

"Most importantly while blogging" -- make sure that is in your letter to Usher.


Pocket Full of Pansies Dress courtesy of Shop Mamie.