Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Field of Dreams

7.04.10e
7.04.10b
7.04.10h
7.4.10f
7.04.10c
7.04.10g
7.04.10d
I'm writing this as I run out the door to go see the fireworks in my parent's town. And let me tell you, it isn't as easy as it sounds to run and write while holding a laptop and trying to pick up wi-fi on the go.

As cheesy as it is, I love to dress patriotic on the 4th of July. My husband has probably been embarassed of me all day in my red white and blue. He finally made me take off my headscarf I made out of an American flag and talked me out of the Lady Liberty tattoo I wanted on my forearm. (She'd wave when I moved my arm just right, it was going to be the perfect tattoo.)

We drove by this cornfield and immediately knew this was the place for pictures today. And let's be honest what's more patriotic than a field of corn? Am I right, or am I right? Okay yes there is fireworks, the American flag, the Declaration of Independence, and then corn. But it made it in the top 4.

Happy 4th of July, friends. Hope it's been a great weekend.