Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Love Potion No. 9

7.15.10d
7.15.10c
7.15.10b
7.15.10e
7.15.10a
7.15.10f
7.15.10g
That's supposed to be a number 9. I didn't realize how bad I was at holding up numbers with my hands until we started photographing them. I'm not sure if my thumbs are completely opposable, especially now after studying the above photo for a few hours. Neat.

Apparently I was over-dressed for work today. This normally is no surprise but today I got the "up-and-down's"-- you know, the look up, the look down, then the exasperated eye roll. I guess no one else got the memo of "wear your favorite dress from Loft" day. Well I did and I conquered that memo. But to tone down the awesomeness of my dress, I threw on an oversize jacket of a co-worker and wiped that annoying smile off my face. There that's better.

In all honesty, I think that I would rather be over-dressed than under-dressed in most situations. Sure, people stare at me strangely when I show up to the gym in my sequin covered velour sweatsuit, but no one said being flashy is easy.

In other news, I keep chopping away at my bangs. Before you know it, they will look like this. But hey, it'll grow back, right?