Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Canada Day, ya'll

Hands down one of the best things to come from my blog has been the community I've built and the friends I've made. I would be willing to compare my blog to my time in college, especially since I still share a bathroom with my roommate as well as wear flip-flops in the shower. Moving on, way back in February, my dear friend Jentine featured me on her blog, My Edit. That was really when my blog took off, so I've always felt grateful to her for featuring me. I thought I'd return the love and give a little shout out today to Jentine. After all, it is Canada Day and she is my favorite Canadian since John Candy.

c/o www.myedit.blogspot.com
Probably my favorite thing about Jentine is how good she is at thrifting. This girl finds the best items in thrift stores or on major sale. I'm on the fence if I would like to go shopping with her -- on one hand it would be fun but on the other I'm pretty sure she walks through stores and all of the best stuff comes to her like a magnent and I'd get really jealous because only full priced items flock to me. I'm starting to think that Canada is where all of the good sales are or where really good thrift items go to die. That or Jentine is just magical. (Case in point, she got a Marchesa Notte dress for like $10. I know, she's ridiculous.)

c/o www.myedit.blogspot.com
Although the list goes on, another thing I love about Jentine is her way of putting clothes together. To me, she is one of the best dressers out there (excluding this beauty from IKEA). She looks straight out of a magazine, always. She is like Betty Draper meets Courtney Love. Okay that analogy didn't really work as well as I wanted it to, but you get the idea. (Also, she would never smoke while she was pregnant, which both Betty and Courtney did.)
c/o www.myedit.blogspot.com
Oh, and one more thing. Her cat's name is Kyle. That might be the best name for a cat in the entire world.

So in honor of Canada Day, do the right thing and check her out at myedit.blogspot.com.

c/o www.myedit.blogspot.com
(Caution: Once you start following Jentine, you will become obsessed with her.)