Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

gone in sixty seconds

7.12.10f
7.12.10a
7.12.10d
7.12.10b
7.12.10c
7.12.10g
You guys. I'm having writer's block. When I told my husband this he thought I said "writer's blog" and then he thought that I was starting up another blog about my writing. Which I then had to take a break from having writer's block and explain to him that it was a block and not a blog with this illustration:
writers-block
Once I showed him this illustration he completely understood. And then he scheduled me an appointment at the neurologist, something about a huge red tumor. (Don't you like how the serious lobe looks like a pickle?)

Hey, hey guys if you want to join in on the challenge be sure to email me instead of leaving a comment, that way I can be sure to add you!

(Screenshot from A Cup of Jo)